Le Pine Funerals is committed to helping you by organising and conducting a funeral service that celebrates the values of the person you love in the best way possible.
Our care and experience will be available to you before, during and after the funeral service and because saying goodbye is already important enough, we’ll help you by:
- Tailoring the funeral service to your needs
- Providing advice on your burial and cremation options
- Planning your own best goodbye ahead of time with a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- Being open and honest about our fees, and
- Supporting you with the understanding and expertise we’ve gained over 125 years of service.
Feedback & Testimonials
Le Pine's funeral directors consider it a privilege to be of service to a family and we appreciate the feedback we receive from those we've served.
If you’d like to let us know about your experience of our services, then we would love to hear from you.
You can either call us on (03) 8587 5700 or contact us via our online form: